Sunday, August 06, 2006

Why computers are female.

Computers are female because;
  • They may appear relatively easy to figure out, but they are really quite complicated.
  • They have a logic all their own.
  • They will tell you you're doing something wrong, but they won't tell you what. (The old "If you don't know, I'm not telling you" ploy)
  • They're quick to point out your mistakes.
  • They can recall something you said or did right down to the very second, even if it was ten years ago, and recite it word for word.
  • They put things away where you can't find them.
  • When you want to do something, they will ask, "Are you sure?"

I'm sure there are a few other reasons, but I think I better quit while I'm ahead.

3 comments:

Tonto said...

Your books I would like to read thing is funny.

Gina E. said...

LOL! This is a good one, Pete!

Crookedpaw said...

Tonto;

Thank you. I was wondering just the other day if anybody actually read those things. Now I know.