Saturday, December 24, 2005

To all

I would just like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a very merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous New Year.

Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to visit and read and comment; I hope you enjoyed what you found. Special thanks, too, must be given to the spammers who have helped increase the visitor count to a point where the Retreat looks, to the casual surfer, like it might be a blog of interest.

Have a happy and safe festive season, and I hope to see you in the new year, hopefully with a bit more regular input from me.

Be strong, be happy, be safe, and most importantly, be who you are.

2 comments:

Pirate said...

peace and merry Christmas to you as well. Love your blog bud.

Crookedpaw said...

Thank you.

Unfortunately, I don't put as much effort into as I could. Possibly life or slackness.

Mostly the latter, I think.