Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Not what I would have said.

S, my partner, has her own blog called Beyond The Blank Page ... Yesterday, she posted one of those fun survey type things that you can find all over the Web. Being a copycat from Ballarat, I thought I would have a go. Surprisingly, I came up with the same result as her. Now, while I agree wholeheartedly that this describes S, it's certainly not how I see myself.

Might need to take it to the court of appeal, I think.

The Wisdom
You reflect the wisdom of the spirit. You shine as
a wise and anicent sage who values intellect
among the most. Your spirit brings guidance to
those around you. You have accomplished your
strength with age and time. Don't let your wise
advice go to waste. Share it with all who are
willing to listen.


Reflections of the Spirit?

No comments: