- Hermans' Hermits: Mrs. Brown, You've Got A Lovely Walker.
- Bee Gees: How Can You Mend A Broken Hip?
- Ringo Starr: I Get By With A Little Help From Depends.
- The Who: Seniors Bus.
- Roberta Flack: The First Time Ever I Forgot Your Face.
- Johnny Nash: I Can't See Clearly, Now.
- Paul McCartney & Wings: Bran On The Bun.
- Paul Simon: Fifty Ways To Lose Your Liver.
- Procul Harum: A Whiter Shade Of Hair.
- Leo Sayer: You Make Me Feel Like Napping.
- The Temptations: Papa's Got A Kidney Stone.
- ABBA: Denture Queen.
- Tony Orlando & Dawn: Knock Three Times (On The Ceiling If You Hear Me Fall).
- Helen Reddy: I Am Woman (Hear Me Snore).
- Leslie Gore: It's My Facelift.
Tuesday, March 04, 2008
As time goes by.
Some of the big-name music acts of the 60's and 70's are re-releasing their biggest hits, but they have slightly altered them, properly reflecting the passing of the years. Here are some of them.