Thursday, May 31, 2007

I'm going to be on the radio!

I have been invited to join the breakfast team on Melbourne's Vega 91.5 fm for an hour tomorrow morning.

It's something that I've imagined doing for a long time, and now it's going to be a reality. From 8 o-clock tomorrow morning I will be joining Dave O'Neil, Denise Scott and Shaun Micallef on their show. Their producer says they will get me to do a few things with the team on air (exactly what hasn't been determined, yet), then I can hang out in the studio and watch the doings.

If you're interested, you can listen here.

I'm really excited about this! It could be an opportunity to get a foot in the door that leads to a career in radio, something else I've dreamed about. You never know!

I'll let you know how it goes.

2 comments:

Viv Owen said...

Hello fellow Vega listener!
Congratulations on crossing over to the other side of the broadcasting system.

Crookedpaw said...

Thanks.

I had a really great time