Thursday, December 28, 2006

Random activity.

Just putting down some random thoughts, clearing out the cobwebs.


  • Went to see the animated movie Happy Feet, yesterday. A lot of cliches, and heavy on the pathos, but still a good movie. The music makes it, with excellent rearrangements of some classics. And the choreography is great. Top animated effects as well. Worth going to have a look.
  • Got two jigsaws for Christmas. Which one do I do first?
  • If we had the opportunity to see the people in our life from another person's point of view, would we want to?
  • A baby bird was killed by a dog in the park the other day. Do its parents miss it?
  • Am I ever going to finish this damn book?
  • While on the subject of writing, my goal for the New Year is to get a short story published. Wonder how I'll feel when it happens. Be like winning the lottery, wouldn't it?
  • I seem to have cut back a bit on my reading this year. Need to try and make up for it next year.
  • Has anybody answered the musical question "Do Ya Think I'm Sexy?"

No comments: